Questions? Email or call 1-626-794-3119.
A Skeptic's Guide To Global Climate Change, by Donald Prothero
A Skeptic’s Guide To Global Climate Change
By popular request, find out why scientists think climate is changing and how we know global warming is real and human caused; examine a summary of the evidence and discover what’s behind the debate on climate change. This booklet has 28 pages at 8.5 × 11 inches.
Table of Contents
- Foreword by Michael Shermer: “Confessions of a Former Environmental Skeptic”
- Skepticism v. Denialism
- The Scientific Background and Evidence
- Answers to 25 Classic Climate Denier Arguments
- Are We the Cause?
- Doubt is Our Product: The Forces Behind Science Denialism
- A Skeptical Scientist Looks at Climate Data
Customers who bought the item shown above
|How to Debate a Creationist (2nd. Ed.), by Michael Shermer||$5.00|
|Skeptic magazine subscription||$30 and up|
|Baloney Detection Kit, by Michael Shermer and Pat Linse||$5.00|
|50 Great Myths of Popular Psychology, by Lilienfeld, Lynn, Ruscio, and Beyerstein||$29.95|