Questions? Email or call 1-626-794-3119.
A Skeptic's Guide To Global Climate Change, by Donald Prothero
A Skeptic’s Guide To Global Climate Change
By popular request, find out why scientists think climate is changing and how we know global warming is real and human caused; examine a summary of the evidence and discover what’s behind the debate on climate change. This booklet has 28 pages at 8.5 × 11 inches.
Table of Contents
- Foreword by Michael Shermer: “Confessions of a Former Environmental Skeptic”
- Skepticism v. Denialism
- The Scientific Background and Evidence
- Answers to 25 Classic Climate Denier Arguments
- Are We the Cause?
- Doubt is Our Product: The Forces Behind Science Denialism
- A Skeptical Scientist Looks at Climate Data
Multiple Copy Deal
Save on multiple copies of any combination of these four items:
- A Skeptic’s Guide to Global Climate Change
- How to Debate A Creationist
- The Baloney Detection Kit
- The Soul of Science
- 5 or more: 10% off
- 10 or more: 15% off
- 25 or more: 20% off
- 50 or more: 30% off
For larger orders call for additional discounts: 1-626-794-3119.
Customers who bought the item shown above
|Skeptic magazine subscription||$30 and up|
|Root of All Evil? The Original Program, by Richard Dawkins||$19.95|
|Vol. 15 No. 1 Christian Conspiracy Theory||$6.00|
|Vol. 17 No. 3 Christian Nation?||$6.00|